What You Should Know About Seller's Agents
A seller's agent has a duty to get the best possible deal for the seller.
As your Seller's agent my loyalties lie with you. I will share all pertinent information about potential buyers to help you make decisions regarding the sale of your property.
If you list your property with me, know that I will:
- Inspect your property and perform a comparative market analysis to know what similar properties have recently sold for, and present you with what I feel is the most effective listing price
- Advise you on how to best present your home or condo in order to entice prospective buyers
- Provide a complimentary consulation with my professional stager/designer
- Arrange a photo shoot of your property with my photographer
- Produce a virtual tour of your property
- Prepare a Youtube video of your property
- Provide a personal property website highlighting the virtues of your property
- Post a detailed property listing on various real estate websites including Realtor.ca , providing instant access to buyers worldwide
- Advertise your home or condo listing to all 50,000+ realtors in the greater Toronto area via the multiple listing services (MLS)
- Produce a full colour print and online brochure showcasing your home and its features
- Advertise via direct mail to thousands of homes or condos in your neighborhood with a full colour postcard
- Organize an open house for Realtors and potential buyers, if applicable.
- Co-ordinate showings by prospective buyers and maintain a detailed list of all realtors who have booked an appointment to show your property
- Follow up on showings to get feedback from prospective buyers
- Negotiate all offers presented to attain the maximum selling price for you
- Outline the Seller Agent fees with you in full detail
As always, my cancellation guarantee makes listing your home/condo with me completely risk free.
As your Seller Agent, I promise to get the price and sales terms you seek. E-mail me or call me at 416.471.5638 to find out more.